The mission of the Bolgatanga Polytechnic Alumni Association is to foster a mutually beneficial relationship between the Polytechnic and its Alumni. The Association will seek to keep its members connected to the Polytechnic.
- Foster mutual and beneficial relationship and networking among Alumni members and the Polytechnic.
- Provide a platform by which interest in the Polytechnic shall be promoted among the Alumni wherever they may be.
- Provide opportunities for the Alumni to make positive contributions towards the development of the Polytechnic.
- Perpetuate individual acquaintances and friendship and thereby bind the Alumni into a united front for the social well-being of all members.
- Make such rules and to such things as may be considered desirable for, incidental or conducive to, the issues affecting PolytechnicEducation in Ghana.
ABRIDGED VERSION OF OUR PROGRAMMES
- General Assembly
- Stakeholders Conference
- Regional Tour
- Health Screening and Fun Games
- Dinner and Fundraising
- Meeting with the Rector
- Health walk and Fun games
- Commissioning of Secretariat
PROJECTS TO BE UNDERTAKEN
- Acquisition of land for a Secretariat and a Hostel
- Documentary for the school
- Annual Leadership Training for Executives on Campus
- Establish a Welfare Development Fund
- Develop a Modern Database System
- Set up a Vibrant PR Unit
Names of Executives
|Atohoba Anyorka Peter
|Botee Roland K.
|Abugbire Akolgo Mark
|Petey Osman Evans
||Depputy Organising Secretary
|Gifty Anaganamah Nsoh
||Public Relation Officer